Terms & Conditions
Last updated July 2013
WHILE WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND TIMELY INFORMATION ABOUT MARBLE SLAB CREAMERY STORES (“MSC”) ON THIS SITE, YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS ALWAYS UP TO DATE OR THAT THIS SITE CONTAINS ALL THE RELEVANT INFORMATION AVAILABLE ABOUT MSC.
Copyright and Trademark
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials on this site are protected as the copyrights, trade dress, trademarks and/or other intellectual properties owned by MSC and/or its subsidiaries and affiliates or by other parties that have licensed their material to MSC. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
- Your use of the materials included on this site is for informational purposes only. You agree you will not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this site in any way. You may not copy, distribute or display materials on this site or any part of it to third parties. You may not link to or mirror any part of this site. No other use, reproduction or distribution is permitted without prior written permission. Any infringement of these rights will result in appropriate legal action. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MSC for any and all unauthorised uses you may make of any material on the site. You acknowledge the unauthorised use of the contents could cause irreparable harm to MSC and that in the event of an unauthorized use, MSC shall be entitled to an injunction in addition to any other remedies available at law or in equity.
Feedback and Submissions
- You agree you are and shall remain solely responsible for the contents of any submissions you make, and you will not submit material that is unlawful, defamatory, abusive or obscene. You agree that you will not submit anything to the site that will violate any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). While we appreciate your interest in MSC, we cannot accept any ideas you consider to be proprietary regarding designs, product technology or other suggestions you may have developed. Consequently, any material you submit to this site will be deemed a grant of a royalty free non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, display, transmit, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute resulting materials throughout the universe in any medium and through any methods of distribution, transmission and display whether now known or hereafter devised. In addition, you warrant that all so-called "moral rights" have been waived.
- Some links on the site will allow you to connect with sites that are not under our control. MSC is providing these links only as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply MSC endorsement, nor is MSC responsible for the contents of any linked site. You access them at your own risk.
- MSC is not liable to you or any third party for any errors or delays in the content of the web site or for any actions taken in reliance on it. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, MSC will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the content contained in these web sites or from your access of other material on the Internet via web links from the site. MSC does not seek to limit liability in respect of fraudulent misrepresentation nor in respect of death or personal injury directly caused by their negligence. MSC uses reasonable skill and care in developing this site but does not give any warranty as to its accuracy, availability or reliability nor does MSC guarantee that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that this site or its server will be free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected even if MSC is aware of them.
- MSC asks that parents supervise their children while online.
- These terms and conditions are governed and will be interpreted in accordance with English Law and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the Canadian courts.