The following references Marble Slab Creamery to represent the franchise system owned by Global Franchise Group, and the independently owned and operated Canadian branch under Canadian Ice Cream Company Inc.
Marble Slab Creamery endeavours to respect the privacy of individuals submitting information, and takes the necessary steps to ensure this information is kept confidential. Any enquiries regarding the information below should be directed to Marble Slab Creamery Canada customer service.
Marble Slab Creamery will never share your information with a third-party outside of Marble Slab Creamery. Marble Slab Creamery does not sell, share, trade, or disclose any information to any third party.
Collection of Information
- Online Franchise Application
- “Contact Us” Forms
- Marble Mail program registration (via in-store or online sign-up, including emails you may receive from friends and/or family recommending you join Marble Mail)
- Online orders including products such as, but not limited to, cakes, cupcakes, and litres, as well as Marble Slab Creamery Canada gift cards
- Social media, particularly with respect to contesting
- The information Marble Slab Creamery collects on the request for franchise information form includes an individual’s contact information (first name, last name, birth date, phone numbers, email, and postal address), spouse and dependents information (if applicable); employment history; the geographic area of interest, and information pertaining to financial viability. Additional, social insurance numbers are requested, however in accordance with applicable Canadian laws, it is not mandatory this information be provided at this stage of the application process. Our policies also require prospective franchisees meet minimum liquid capital and net worth requirements.
- Marble Slab Creamery collects individuals’ name, email, and phone number in conjunction with the submission of an enquiry, comment or concern to customer service to facilitate follow up with the individual.
- Marble Slab Creamery collects individuals’ email, first name, last name, birth date, province, postal code, and closest location as mandatory information required for subscription to the mailing list. Additionally, individuals can choose to enter up to four additional family members upon creation of their account. Omitting the additional family member information, all other information on the form is mandatory to provide for participation in the program. Individuals can opt out of Marble Mail at any time, at which point communication via Marble Mail will cease with the associated email address.
- Marble Slab Creamery collects the individual’s first name, last name, email and phone number to confirm an online order for products.
- In the event a promotion or contest is run via any Marble Slab Creamery social media platform, entrants are required to provide their name, email and birth date to validate entry. Contest winners are required to provide additional information including address, in order to facilitate receipt of prizes; these terms are further outlined in the release a winner is required to sign in order to obtain any prizes won.
Use of Information
- The information is shared exclusively with the internal franchise development team in order to contact prospective franchisees. Confidentiality of provided information is strictly maintained.
- The information is collected for the sole purpose of following up with the individual. The information may be shared with the individual store’s franchisee, at the discretion of Marble Slab Creamery, in order to appropriately address the issue posed. Confidentiality of provided information is strictly maintained.
- Marble Slab Creamery uses the provided information to send subscribers email messaging regarding a variety of Marble Slab Creamery related events, including but not limited to new flavour introductions, birthday offers, special offers, promotions, contests, customer surveys, store events, grand openings, and news. Messaging may be tailored to better suit subscribers (in terms of region, or location, for example). Only subscribers will receive these emails; if an individual is not opted into Marble Mail, they will not receive the messaging. With respect to surveys that Marble Slab Creamery may send out via Marble Mail or post on the site, information received is not posted on our site publicly nor shared with outside third parties. The primary purpose of the collection of this information is in aggregate to aid in improving Marble Slab Creamery products, offerings, service and marketing efforts.
- The information provided is used exclusively to contact the individual placing the order should Marble Slab Creamery have any enquiries regarding the order, and/or for the purpose of confirming the order with the individual. Confidentiality of provided information is strictly maintained.
- The information provided is used exclusively to verify independent and unique contest entries, as well as to facilitate the receipt of prizes that have been won as a result of participation in a social media contest. Confidentiality of provided information is strictly maintained.
- If you are a Marble Slab Customer, when you make payments or conduct transactions through this website, we will receive your transaction information. The information that we collect will include payment method information (such as credit or debit card number), purchase amount, date of purchase, and payment method. Different payment methods may require the collection of different categories of information. The Marble Slab Customer will determine the payment method that is most appropriate and enables them to use it. The payment method information that we collect will depend upon the payment method that you choose to use from the list of available payment methods that are offered. When you make a transaction, we may also receive your name, email, billing or shipping address and in some cases your transaction history to authenticate you.