Check out these 6 tips to recover from these frosty foes with a dash of playfulness and a sprinkle of science.
- The Tongue Tango: Press your tongue against the roof of your mouth to warm things up and defrost the ice cream headache.
- Nose Knows Best: Inhale through your nose and exhale through your mouth.
- Rub-a-Dub Forehead: Give your forehead a mini massage to increase blood flow and kick that ice cream headache to the curb.
- Lick, Don't Scream: Instead of biting down on your delicious creamy treat (I know it's tempting), stick to licking your ice cream to prevent an avalanche of brain freeze.
- Warm Hugs for Healing: Embrace a loved one with a heartwarming hug. The power of love can defrost even the iciest of brain freezes.
- Mindfulness Moment: Practice deep breathing and mindfulness to stay cool, calm and collected during ice cream headache emergencies.